Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Revelation


So I read this passage this morning and thought it was fitting for me today and so I thought I'd share it.
"I keep asking the God of our Lord Jesus Christ , the glorious Father, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. (This next is my favorite part) I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." Ephesians 1:17-19

I can use some enlightening these days, when life seems repetitive. But I know that I have hope, a hope that is not a vague feeling that the future will be positive but it is a complete assurance of certain purpose and victory in CHRIST. Thank you for the encouragement today!

And now I think I'll have another cup of tea.....

1 comment:

Brooke said...

AMEN! good word girl.
and now, i want to come over for tea. :(