Thursday, July 09, 2009

I think I get it...


Davis and I went for a walk yesterday to the library. He did a good job in the stroller and barely peeped inside the library. He was clinging tight to a tube of chapstic, great entertainment I guess. I enjoyed the walk and Davis enjoyed his cheerios on the way home. I think I understand why I see so many people walking with their kids, even in 95 degrees, it helps pass time for sure! But I digress... I picked up the book "Animal,Vegetable Miracle" per recommendation of my Emily and Uncle Tom. Looks good, a lot like the "Real Food" book I just finished reading. Also got two baby food cookbooks. I am struggling with what to feed Davis lately. He isn't a picky eater, I don't think, but he doesn't eat everything. Also, I feel like he is old enough that he should eat mixtures of things rather than just individual items. Like a casserole... Anyway, whenever I read about baby anything I always feel as though I have missed the boat or something and have obviously been neglecting my child by only offering him a few choices. But really, I think you just do what you can and get suggestions from other mothers and eventually you get over it.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

dont spend the time worrying about that... enjoy the cheerio only days! :) he will one day eat you out of house and home. you're such a good mom!