Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Davis clan visits Davis



So, did you have a favorite relative growing up? Mine was my uncle Tom, Mom's brother. He's funny, animated, quirky (sounds like all of our family), and he's very creative... ever heard of an ossnoss? I digress. We didn't get to see Uncle Tom and Aunt Barb much when we were growing up, they were always on an adventure somewhere (South Africa, Alaska, Costa Rica, Wales etc.), but when we did get to visit we always had a fun time. They came to visit earlier this week and we really enjoyed it. I have fun talking to them both about their adventures and now that I have a baby I like to talk to Auntie Barb and pick her brain about their life. I asked questions this time like "what did you feed your kids while you were traveling around South Africa?" and "what did you do for diapers?" etc. I think it is such a great way to remember that all of the things that I find are "hard" to do with Davis, really aren't that bad and maybe I should learn to be more adventurous!

1 comment:

Chris said...

so now I will comment on your blog everyday - I like the pics of Uncle Tom and Auntie Barb - sorry I missed them.