Monday, July 06, 2009

Back to Reality


So the holiday weekend has passed and we had lots of fun, family/ friend time. However, it is now Monday and with Monday comes the laundry and, my personal favorite, IRONING! actually I do like to iron, but maybe not ALL at one time.



But this is what really makes me laugh, I am obviously married to a builder because I look at these pants and their dirt-stained selves and decide "yes, that's as clean as they are going to get" and satisfied with them, I IRON them, dirt stains and all. But you know what they mean?Those fabulous Georgia clay dirt stains are statements of God's faithfulness to us because they mean that not only is Ty a builder, Ty is a builder that is WORKING right now. He's busy, very busy and we are blessed!

But, back to ironing.....
Ahh, that's better!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

CUTE! i love the presentation. very creatively done..i miss your camera. ....you too!

xoxo
~Brooke

Martha said...

Well, honey, you are definitely an amazing ironer! You know I love to iron too, so maybe it's genetic. Ha. See you tomorrow.

Love, Ma