Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pre-concrete

Yesterday Ty had his concrete guys come to the house and talk about the porch and shed as well as a brick ledge for the foundation (water table). Here they are measuring the shed location, with Davis keeping an eye on all of their calculations. (Notice the neighbors' "tent" still up in our yard from the 4th of July, nearly 2 weeks ago. Not to mention the large blow up pool and various colorful outdoor items, I digress.... I do that a lot)

I thought they were just going to measure, then they started digging, a lot....

And here too. Ta-da! A shed location...

And here, I wasn't real sure what was going on here, but I am confident that Ty is so we'll leave it at that....
Oh, and as an aside, check out my eggplant! I have to google how big these are supposed to be before you pick them. I hope I have a couple of days because I already have a few recipes I have to make with fresh ingredients. Hold on garden, hold on!





No comments: