Monday, November 09, 2009

Picture update

Here are a few pictures to update our life:
Having a good time in the shirt Hanner made
Here's the whole outfit and its creator
Standing in/on the almost finished potting table Pappy made
Happy birthday Ty!
D in his PJs having a giggle
Playing with Elijah, a friend from small group
Climbing with Quinn while Elijah looks on
We visited Emily and Chris (my sister and her fam) in St. Louis. Here D is playing with Elloitt and Eamonn (twins) at the park
Breakfast at the bakery, oh my yum!
At the park, farmer's market visit
Trying to give the pup, Olive, a kiss. Aunt Emily looks on
Sitting on Daddy
Discussing benefits of butternut squash with Emily
Discussing life with Eamonn
In the park, lovely colors
A jedi in training, thanks uncle Chris!
On the plane headed home. He slept! Can you believe it? Grace of God, really.
We are having a good fall, just busy. But I'll try to be better about posting. I think I've heard that before.....

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ah, yes, thank you. I love to the pictures.

Chris said...

Actually, I love to SEE the pictures.