Monday, September 14, 2009

Beach, finally

So for labor day we went to the beach to visit Hanner and Pappy. We have been wanting to go since we left the beach in June. So it was nice to finally go back. The weather was great, no melting on my part and the water was beautiful. Davis had a great time in the water, we were thrilled. Here is our hawaiian pirate in action.
I have a thing about sand, it freaks me out. It gets into everything. I am learning to let go of that. Nevertheless, an little cleaning off never hurt anybody.
Why use a stroller when you can use a shopping cart? A cute cart at that. We are eating lunch at Modica Market in Seaside, we eat/drink here frequently.
I love this obviously deep conversation that is going here between Hanner, Pappy and Davis.
Davis gets in a little walking practice. He needs shoes.
I adore him! Davis is cute too:)
He had a great time and so did we. I think we'll go back next week.
Oh, and while we were there, I fell in love with this house in Watercolor. I love that place. Almost every detail in our house renovation came from something we saw here. But this house, wow, I love everything about it. I wish we had gone in it while it was being built. But that was during the baby fog. But Ty said he'd build it for me. Thanks, babe!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ask and you shall receive:) Love the shopping cart and the hat. Wish we'd been there.

Brooke said...

You make me smile, friend. :)

Maggie Pelton said...

Love the pics and that house! I want some major help in our "redo". We have a house!!! I really am going to call you.