Thursday, August 06, 2009

HOT

It has been, hot lately. Really hot. It looks like it's going to be hot for a while longer too. I really don't care for hot. So I decided to look back into my "files" and find some not so hot pictures to remember..
These were all taken at Thanksgiving 2007, on a trip to Montana... Davis was very small.
I think I was still sweating here, hard work will do that, even in the cold.
Ahh, the lovely falling snow... the need for gloves....
By the Yellowstone river behind my grandparents' house. Very windy that day, lots of bundling up. We could hardly see it was so cold.
Oh, yes, brrrr. I remember I could hardly wait to get back to the fire. I don't miss the frozen eyeballs. I don't miss the braces either.

I think I feel better now. Thank you for the brief interlude. Ok, off to the garden I go.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ty is hysterical; he looks like a mummy - sometimes cold pictures just make me more depressed :)

Brooke said...

yay! :-) i needed this, considering I'll be melting in record heat this afternoon in tx! blick.
i love "davis was REALLY small here" haha
great blog!
~B